Sunday, January 4, 2009

Half-wrong

Well, I only got it half-right when I predicted two Kentucky losses this weekend. Obviously, I have completely lost faith in the Cats. Who would have ever thought we could pull out a third-straight football bowl win, but not defeat Louisville in basketball?

On the moving scene, we didn't manage much. Bud gave his pool table to an neighbor from the old house, so we went by there Saturday to deliver the goods. That's one piece of furniture down, lots more to go.

Luckily, I've planned a vacation later this month for exactly that purpose. I hope we can get the majority of it done in just a week. Then it'll be up to Kathy, who cleans our houses. After that we'll decide what cosmetic projects we want to tackle before we put in on the market.

It all sounds so easy.

No comments: