Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 203: March 26, 2008


dental
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Laura and Lance toured our deconstruction today. I hope it was the beginning of taking for granted that we'll get to see them frequently.

I was exceptionally busy all day long. After Laura and Lance's too-brief visit, Bud and I met with the closet designer. We moved the closet-to-be to the bedroom nearest the bathroom (formerly Bud's grandmother's room). Now the front room will become the exercise room.

I went from that meeting immediately to a haircut. Then briefly back to work. Then I took a trip to the tile shop, where I picked up a few samples in hopes of assuring myself that my paint choices will work. (I ate a 4 p.m. lunch of a canned shake and some nuts on the way.) Then to Best Buy to pick up some CDs for our friend Joe.

And finally, a quick stop at Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a couple of Wamsutta toothbrush/toothpaste holders I liked. I love them because they will hide our toothbrushes so guests don't have to look at them.

I didn't remember to take any pictures at the house, which is why you get to look at a "dental organizer" instead of cute little Lance.

No comments: