Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 245: May 7, 2008


day245
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Our pile of lighting got a little smaller today.

In the great room, Jesse installed the ceiling fan and some of the recessed lighting. In the kitchen, he put in the pendants, a fixture near the sun-room door and all of the recessed lighting.

Buying trim and bulbs for recessed lighting is much more complicated that you might imagine. In fact, I'd recommend taking some sort of class before you try! Bud and I spent two hours this afternoon at Lowe's trying to make sense of it all.

Harold Wayne put a couple of tile sheets on the floor near a wall in the kitchen this afternoon. (I think he was trying to decide where to start laying since it's such an odd shape.) I was very relieved to see that I still like the tile and the wall color together.

The drywallers still say the upstairs will be ready for paint by Friday.

No comments: