Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 365: Sept. 4, 2008


day365
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Welcome to one year! It would be fitting to report some big breakthough or exciting accomplishment for the day, but as you can probably guess, I have none.

Gary and Jimmy continued to work on the deck. They placed the fixtures for the lighting in the posts. They also cut the holes in the driveway-side steps for the lights that will go there.

Bud suggested tonight that we install lights in the garage-side steps too, so we visited a couple of Lowe's store and managed to scrounge up enough fixtures.

The replacement top for the downstairs vanity arrived today. I tried to look it over carefully before the installers left. I didn't see anything, but Bud found a tiny scratch after they were gone. I think we can live with that.

Still haven't heard back from Bryan. I left him a voicemail this morning.

No comments: