Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 371: Sept. 10, 2008


day371
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Gary and Jimmy installed the storm door today. Not an easy job, apparently. But it's finished, and it looks great.

While they were slaving over the door, Bud and I slogged through another errand day.

We visited two block places to find capstones for the deck columns. After all that driving, we ordered from the first place we had been. The stones won't be in for three weeks.

While we were close, we stopped by Lowe's because the representative who's supposed to measure for our plantation shutters hadn't called yet. We talked to him this afternoon and made an appointment for Saturday afternoon.

The electrician's helper worked on the deck lights late in the afternoon. Looks like he finished a few.

I cleaned out the sinks when I stopped by the house this evening for photos. The tub is so covered in dust and dirt that I think we should vacuum it before I turn on the water!

No comments: