Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 52: Oct. 26, 2007


day52
Originally uploaded by budandmary
The chipboard's on the back half of the garage roof.

We're making some progress on Project Cabinet too. Brian, the guy from the place that uses CAD, called Bud yesterday to let him know our drawings are ready. I called Brian back today and set up an appointment for next week to take a look.

Also yesterday, the woman from the other cabinet place we visited a couple of weeks ago called me. She asked if we'd consider moving the location of the refrigerator. Although I'm not convinced it's a good idea, I agreed. If nothing else, it'll be interesting to see a different configuration.

I also called the Amish guy back today to reschedule the appointment we canceled last week. Now we've just got to get it together and take a look around Bud's mom's to see if there's any furniture we'd like to put in the kitchen. We know it would please her a ton for us to use her stuff.

No comments: