Thursday, August 7, 2008

Day 337: Aug. 7, 2008


day337
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Bud, Gary and Jimmy added steps and landings to the back deck stairs today.

If you knew how uneasy heights make me, you'd understand why this photo isn't so great. Hanging onto a post at the edge of the deck and holding the camera out as far as I can reach isn't my idea of a good time.

The front door is supposed to return tomorrow. I'm eager to see it installed because I'm having a tough time picturing the house with an oak-colored door. I'm just so accustomed to seeing the white.

No news is probably bad news when it comes to the vanities. I'm guessing since I haven't heard anything more from the marble shop, that means the tops won't ready any earlier than the end of next week -- even though our designer was supposed to give me a call either way.

No comments: