Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 351: Aug. 21, 2008


day351
Originally uploaded by budandmary
OK, so I was two days ahead on my concrete estimate. The trucks are supposed to arrive tomorrow at 10 a.m. I swear.

We're dining room table-less right now. Bud and I loaded it up just before lunch, and he delivered to the same refinisher who did the front door.

Tomorrow, he's taking the sideboard and the chairs. So I get to choose new upholstery for the chair bottoms. That's one I hadn't anticipated, so I'm sort of excited. Yay!

Gary made the medicine cabinet doors today. Chester put another coat of sealant on the floors.

The shower-door guy finally called me back. He said they have installation scheduled for next week. At least the floors will be dry by then.

The marble shop repair crew is supposed to arrive between 1 and 4 pm. tomorrow. I really hope they don't have to take the top away, but I'm still not optimistic.

No comments: