Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day 140: Jan. 22, 2008


day140
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Gary and Jimmy framed up the kitchen today so that it can be measured for cabinets.

Tomorrow, probably after I nap half the day away, I'll compare notes with Gary on where our current kitchen layout deviates from the original plan. I'll also call Bryan, the cabinet guy, again to try to set up a time for him to take measurements.

Since I'm still sick, we decided to skip the Kentucky-Tennessee game tonight. I'll probably be asleep before it starts anyway.

Bud got his truck back from the body shop, where it received a little freshening work. It looks great. Shiny and smooth.

We got about an inch of snow this morning. I've got no construction-in-the-snow photos to show for it, though, because the snowfall started after I got to work and mostly melted by the time I left for lunch. No fair.

No comments: