Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 144: Jan. 26, 2008


day144
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Cats win two in a row! Sadly surprising. Sure hope they can take that momentum on the road.

I survived my first big day out in a week, but I had to take a three-hour nap when we got home. We went to the game, then did a little browsing for a a console to go under the TV at the new house and a new everyday china pattern.

We also finally dropped my sister's birthday present off at her house. I was in pared-down mode for the game, and Linda's house key isn't on the essentials list -- so we were lucky she had just gotten home this afternoon from a visit with our aunt in South Carolina. Otherwise, she would have been waiting even longer for her already-belated gift.

We visited for a few minutes, but I was in desperate need of that nap, so we hit the road pretty quickly.

In the photo, the tub awaits a lift into house next week.

No comments: