Saturday, February 2, 2008

Day 151: Feb. 2, 2008


day151
Originally uploaded by budandmary
We have a roof, complete with roofing paper! Funny how much that does for making us feel like we're standing in a room when we're inside.

The roofing guy, whose name we didn't catch, said Gary and Jimmy told him we're getting shingled Monday.

We visited Bryan's cabinet showroom this morning to discuss some final details.

I'm so glad we met with him there instead of the manufacturing facility. Seeing some of his completed work vanquished my lingering doubts about not choosing the most expensive estimate.

Of course, I thought of more things I needed to ask him after we got home and looked over the plans again, so I e-mailed him tonight.

Bud put the first coat of paint on his rolling workbench this evening. And we watched the Cats earn their first road win this afternoon! Finally.

No comments: