Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 157: Feb. 9, 2008


day157
Originally uploaded by budandmary
We slept late today, recovering from the surround-sound mission yesterday evening, I guess.

This afternoon, we took in a Kentucky win and "Untraceable," both of which we enjoyed. A leisurely Saturday was just what we needed, considering how exhausted we both were last night.

The photo shows part of the storage area above the kitchen. Seeing it like that makes me think of other things we could do with the space. But I know I don't have to convince you how much we need that additional storage.

I forgot to mention that one of the Amish furniture guys called yesterday to let us know the vanities and bed are finished. I think we'll try to pick those up by the end of next week. I can't wait to see them!

No comments: