Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 170: Feb. 22, 2008


day170
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Early this afternoon, we met with Michelle, the tile designer, and I think we made some final decisions about the bathrooms.

We uncovered a huge problem when we got home and started comparing tile samples to the vanities, though. I ordered the wrong color vanity tops!

I don't know what I was thinking, but I obviously didn't think it for long -- because I was positive those tops were white carrara. But they're ivory, which presents more problems than I have room to tell you about. It's a stressful thing.

Anyway, more wallpaper came down while we were gone. And it looks like Gary and Jimmy continued to work in the upstairs bathroom.

The photo's one that should have gone with yesterday's post -- the door and some of the windows in the great room.

No comments: