Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 163: Feb. 15, 2008


day163
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Someday we'll open lovely French doors to enter the kitchen from the hallway. This morning, Gary and Jimmy took the first step toward that goal, enlarging the opening from the hallway to the kitchen.

They also finished leveling the kitchen floor, I think.

Tom continued to remove wallpaper in our future bedroom. He doesn't seem to think the larger wallpaper steamer we rented for him works any better than the one he owns, so I guess he'll go back to using his own when the rental week is over.

We talked briefly to the painting contractor just before lunch, and we'll meet further with him next week. I'm not sure exactly what he'll want to know then, but I've been taking a fresh look at paint chips, just in case.

I called Bryan today. He'll also be by sometime next week to take a few more cabinet measurements and to pick up the warming drawer and its custom-panel kit.

No comments: