Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 63: Nov. 6, 2007


day63
Originally uploaded by budandmary
The siding subcontractors continued their work on the garage today. Meanwhile, Gary and Jimmy began removing siding from the back of the house. (Yay! Finally some work that's not on the garage!)

Bud's job for most of the day involved a chainsaw and that fallen tree at his mom's. His progress was incredible, but he's really tired. He wasn't making a lot sense just now when I asked him to describe what happened at the house today, and the second I finished my questions, he started snoring!

Bud and our neighbor Mark went to the game tonight. Because it was Election Day, I had to work even later than usual for a Tuesday, so I missed the year's first regular-season game. I'm just a little whiny about it.

Tomorrow, we're making the rounds to check out some other facades for the foundation.

Oh, Bud saw our deer again this afternoon! (No, not the one we hit.) One of the times we stopped by the house last week after dark, we saw two deer playing in the back yard. We must've watched them running and kicking for 20 minutes. It was hilarious! I took a 30-second phone video, but I know the quality will be much less than great because it was completely dark except for our headlights -- so I haven't even bothered to watch it.

No comments: