Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 58: Nov. 1, 2007


day58
Originally uploaded by budandmary
The roofers arrived early this morning and were still there when Bud and I stopped by after dinner. The sunlight was getting pretty scarce, but I think we got an entire roof today.

I chose a keyless lock for the door to the garage this afternoon. I think it makes sense not to have to dig for a garage key every time we leave the house.

The stone facade for the addition's foundation arrived today. It's grayer than I remembered (which translates to grayer than the existing foundation), so I'm going to check on that tomorrow.

Gary and Jimmy installed the door, and they finished the wrap.

I think Bud said the plumbing and electrical work have to be inspected before the guys can start on insulation.

No comments: