Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 71: Nov. 14, 2007

Another rain day, but there was still some work going on. The HVAC subcontractors installed the heater in the garage. And it looks like the drywall guy is finished, or at least very close.

Bud endured the downpour to assemble a new house for our dog, Kirby. That was sweet.

We e-mailed the CAD cabinet guy, asking if we could make an appointment at his convenience Saturday or Sunday to take a final look at finishes. He got back to us with new drawings within a few hours of my call earlier this week, so I hope he's still that eager.

I hated to ask for a weekend appointment, but I can't get away Friday. And besides, it seems as if we've spent every moment I could spare from work chasing cabinets lately, so it would be great for someone to accommodate us (well, mostly me) for once.

No comments: