Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 73: Nov. 16, 2007


day73
Originally uploaded by budandmary
Trim, siding and drywall continued today.

We officially hired the CAD cabinet place this morning after I finally remembered to ask the owner, Bryan, whether he can do a matte finish. (He can.) I'll call him Monday to tell him that Gary said the addition should be framed by the first week in December, and after that, we probably won't talk with him again 'til then.

Tonight we stopped by Home Depot and bought our kitchen appliances. I wanted to make sure everything I had chosen was still available. It was, except that we had to buy an updated version of the wall oven. The refrigerator had gone up $700 since August! How ridiculous is that?

Anyway, those appliances will be delivered the first week in January. If we aren't ready for them by then, we hope we can just store them in the dining room. The only thing I still have to order is the range hood, which was significantly more at Home Depot that at the place I found it online.

No comments: