Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 75: Nov. 18, 2007

We bought the washer and dryer this afternoon. But when I visited the Bosch website to find pictures to post here, I discovered that we ordered to wrong dryer. You see, there's the 500 Series and then there's the 500 Plus Series; we ordered the washer in one model and the dryer in the other. :-(

So it's back to Lowe's at lunch tomorrow. So frustrating! I was all proud because, with rebates and discounts, I squeaked in under my original appliance budget -- even with that huge price jump on the refrigerator. I'll bet the upgraded dryer will negate my tiny savings.

At the open house, Bud picked up a new possibility for mounting the television in the great room. We may be able to put it over the fireplace after all. Bud'll decide whether we can work out the details, and we'll need to know what we want to do before the guys start framing the addition -- because the windows are configured asymmetrically right now to allow a spot for the TV on one side of the room.

I guess I'm off to the grocery -- with nothing but the washer and dryer on my mind. Ugh.

No comments: